Monday, August 31, 2009

Hair cut, and ya know what.....

Dante is teaching Quinn how to crawl forward. ;)
As time goes on, Judah does better & better with his haircuts. I guess part of the trick is to let them suck on a blow pop the entire time. I prayed the cut would be over by the time he got to bubble gum... his hair is so short now, we'd have to shave him bald if he got gum in his hair! ee- Judah's part of the "bring the 80's back" movement!
Too cool for school.....
Not really!! Same ol' clown.

3 comments:

Made For You By Mrs Woo said...

Did uncle James cut Judah's hair?
Oh my gosh Courtney, Judah is SO HANDSOME! And I love it that he's a clown too! But what would be expect from such good lookin parents who are also very, very silly.

Robinson Family said...

He is SUCH a handsome little dude! Watch out ladies!

my little kingdom said...

he is adorable as always! i love love love the new do!