Monday, June 22, 2009

For My Baby Daddy.

Guillermo. From the first moment I met you, I knew you were something special. Your lit up a room and you were one of the most fun, happy, genuine people ever (not to mention hot!!). Everyone that meets you is your friend!
Every day, your patience, your kindness, your hard-working, integrity, compassion, passion, your teachable spirit and your love towards me and the boys makes me want to be a better person.

You are constantly willing to go the extra mile, whether it's for me- or the kids, or our family. You rarely complain and you are always doing for others. And you always do it with a smile.

I love that you are so passionate ~ that everyone knows about the things you love, me, the kids, God, your sports. ;) I love that I could be 80 lbs or 800 lbs, in a bikini or a moo-moo, all dolled up or just woken up and you'd look at me with the most earnest, sincere expression and tell me I'm gorgeous. And I know you mean it.
I love that you are 100% head over heels, goofy in love with your boys. I love that you dance with the boys, sing to the boys, play with the boys, feed the boys, clean poo-poo diapers, bathe the boys, and get up with the boys early every weekend so I can sleep in and never once hold it over my head, even if you don't get to sleep in the next day.

I love that no matter what is going on in my life, whether it is something small or large, you care, you hurt when I hurt and you are congratulate me over small accomplishments. You always follow up to make sure my day is getting better and you do whatever you can to fix my problem, whether it's my pregnant McFlurry craving at ten thirty at night or scrounging me up a burger and fries when I about lost my mind on my diet the other day and I NEEDED fat kid food, but we didn't have the money to go out. Or when I'm on a rampage at 11 at night cause the sink's full of dishes, bottles need made and the living room is a mess, you work right along side me with a cheerful attitude until it's finished. I hope my actions and my words consistently show you how much I adore you, love you, need you and appreciate you. And I know our boys do too.
Happy Father's Day Babe.

6 comments:

Bruin and Nicole Robinson said...

sweetest post EVER. :)

The Tylers said...

Ahhh...Courtney, that was too sweet. Congrats on having such a sweet hubby!

Robinson Family said...

I love the mushy-gushy, lovey-dovey side of Coco! ;-) All true. Three cheers to G-Mo...Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! HIP HIP HOORAY!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh... How incredibly sweet. I love this post. It brought tears to my eyes!

my little kingdom said...

The above comment was from me. Sorry, didn't mean it to be anonymous!! love you!!

Anonymous said...

I have to trump Chara and say Hip Hop Hurray. The McBrides know how awesome Gman is! You forgot to mention what incredible taste he has in wife pickin. what a great family.
Brenda