Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Children's Museum- where have you been all my life!

Am I the only momma in Charleston that didn't know how RAD this place was!! Judah had a blast.

His cart floweth over, hmmmm- who does that remind me of??
Uh, excuse me lady- you have something hanging off the front of your shirt!

YAY for water play (and for complimentarty water proof aprons)

This is the look I got when I informed Judah it was time to go. I think this is the look I give people when they give me more work. HA. Just kidding, I do throw myself on the floor and pound my fists though.


3 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Never made it to the Charleston Children's Museum but I've heard it's awesome. Looks like you all had a blast. We love ours here.

The Tylers said...

Yes and they have 4 family free nights a year that include a FREE dinner! See you there :)

my little kingdom said...

Can't wait to take my boys there! We went when Jackson was a baby but haven't been back since. That place is great!