Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jump for Joy. Birthday weekends ROCK.

Judah had a very small, family birthday party at the indoor jump place and then we all went back to our house for food and fun! Both my sisters and their families came down from ATL for the weekend! Can I tell you how impresed I am with my family that almost all of them were jumping in the jump castle with the kids- including my Dad!! Of all the amazing things my family accomplishes, I am always most impressed when you have the ability to act silly and like a kid no matter what age you are! :)




My lil' jumping bean! With his "cuz"- Jackson.

My Dad and Devon!


Judah's Auntie Booze and Juju. How on earth does she still look so great after all that bouncing? My head was a big sweaty mess after 2 seconds of jumping.



"Auntie" Beth and Lukie.




Right before this picture, he was very unhappy that he could not eat a cupcake until AFTER we lit candles and sang. Happy 22222222's!! ;)





The boys... look at my kid hogging all the toys (apple doesn't fall to far from the tree, ask my sisters).






Everyone gave Judah the most fun & awesome gifts! And he really got into opening them up, then threw tantrums because he couldn't play with the toy, but had to move on to more gifts.. I wonder when that stage ends??
All in all, it was a perfect day. Lots of laughs, lots of fun, lots of good food! I am so thankful for our family. We can't wait for Guillermo's family to come this summer and celebrate with us too!!







1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

You and G-Mo have done such a great job parenting these two years! The best days are yet to come. ;-) Love you guys!