Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Day, Mutha!!

It's mother's day in the hood! So I always put these pictures in backwards, they were supposed to be in chronological order, but since they're backwards and I don't have time to do it again, here ya go!
Quinn was dedicated on Mother's day, could there be any greater event for a Mama? Maybe having a baby on Mother's Day?? :) Anyways, it was amazing. My parents came and The Quintons came. James and Elizabeth are Quinn's God-Parents. :)


These two are my favorite mother's day gifts!! Guillermo and the boys woke me up to breakfast in bed and the sweetest cards. My actual gift is Gmo painting Judah's room a new color. I've chosen blue.. now to find the right blue! After church- everyone came to our house where my master chef hubby made lobster and steak. I think I dreamed about lobster and today I'm "feening" for some more! I avoided eating lemon butter, brownie sunday and mashed potatoes... I think I deserve a blizzard and a big mac for that!! ;)

Judah with his new haircut- thanks to Uncle James, he looks like a cool kid, I think James probably felt like he had been at war trying to cut this kid's hair. Does anyone know of any legal tranquilizer for the next cut?? J/K.


My sweetest sleeping lamb. Nothing more precious in the whole world.



See, some moms rock. Judah carefully read and inspected each card, and he decided that I rock! ;)





2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Judah is SO handsome with his new haircut. I am so sorry we missed his dedication. We would have totally come to that service had we been in town. I feel like it has been FOREVER since I saw you.

Made For You By Mrs Woo said...

I'm digging for blog gold!
E & J look GOOD with babies on!