Friday, March 13, 2009

God is so good!!

Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. I am so amazed by God that He gets us through times that are so hard and you just can't explain why or how you get over it... I guess because it's the Peace that surpasses all understanding. I have so many sweet friends at work, I think I got about 50 hugs and at least one person coming into my office every few minutes all day long... that is the one reason I'm happy to be back at work. Now I have the daily countdown until I can get off work and then I am a crazy person driving to daycare wondering why with all of the modern technology that they still haven't created cars that can fly!!! Anyways, just wanted to say: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I know for a fact that if it weren't for your prayers I would NOT have gotten over yesterday, or today, or next week, or next month of taking my angels to daycare!

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

YOu will continue to be in prayers lovie! Give the boys a squeeze!