Monday, March 23, 2009

A day at the park.....

Yea, Guillermo finally found my camera cable! So I'm finally able to post some pics. We went to Wannamaker park this weekend, what an interesting crowd of peeps over there! I heard a lot of "Parker.. GIT OFF DAT SLIDE" (to the kid trying to climb on the slide while about twenty other kids were going down the slide and "Sam- it ain't ur turn with the beep beep pinata, give so and so a chance"... but I still do love the park, it's so big and has a lot of areas for a toddler to play.. a grumpy one at that. Judah's getting big molars in right now, I'll blame that for his whin-i-ness this weekend. He was walking on his tip toes barefoot and saying "help mama" cause it was hurting his little feet. I guess someone needs to go barefoot more often to be a true south cackalack boy with tough feet!! Quinn LOVES his "new" tongue (which he had a little surgery to correct his "tongue tied" tongue). Now he can stick it far out! Ha, he's so funny and "talking" up a storm now. He was telling me all sorts of stories before work this morning, cooing and gooing for about fifteen minutes straight!






3 comments:

The Tylers said...

I love Judah and Quinn...shhh, don't tell my husband. I have a crush on your boys...they are so stinkin' handsome. I hate that our church services aren't aligning these days :( Hope to see you soon.

Robinson Family said...

Cool pics! I 've missed the Soler family. Thanks for meeting my addictions. ;-)

my little kingdom said...

What a fun day you guys had! That would have been Jackson climbing up the slide. He's notorious for going up when other kids are trying to slide down!!