Sunday, February 8, 2009

Look who did our taxes this year!!!


AND we're getting a refund, praise God! Doesn't Quinn look like a little executive with his balding hair and button down shirt?? I just love this kid, he is such a precious baby...
So when Judah is disciplined, we make him say I'm sorry Mama (or Daddy), today he kicked the ball as hard as he could at my backside while I was in the closet, he comes up behind me, hugs my legs and said "I sorry Mama" like he didn't stand behind me, aim for me and kick as hard as he could-that little stinker! Then later I told him, either you drink your sippy or you put it up, but you can't play with it.... he looked at me with a smirk on his face and said "football sippy.....ref (inflatible referee) sippy... soccer ball sippy....truck sippy" in essence saying that every toy in the living room needed a drink, and he was NOT playing with his sippy. What can you do but laugh?

4 comments:

The Tylers said...

Oh Quinn is such a little man! I just love him. Judah cracks me up all the time and I am scared to think about the trouble he and Thomas are going to get into together at the Dream Center!

Sally Brown said...

Aww...he just melts this little accountants heart! He is so handsome! I also notice you have the best swing ever made. I don't know what I would have done without it!

Robinson Family said...

Those pictures of Tax Man Quinn are a hoot! Hey, can we send him our taxes? We need a little refund this way too! ;-)

JackRussell said...

Look at little Quinn! Courtney, I think he looks like you!!! And he obviously has the accounting thing goin' on... Sorry we missed you yesterday - we saw your dog in the window though (Russ insisted on going to your house even though I told him you have a tiny baby and were probably sleeping). :( Why were you at the doctor? We've been there a lot lately too - hopefully you guys are feeling all right.

BTW... Yes, hopefully we'll get to see what this baby is. We go in about a month and a half and I can't wait! I don't know how anyone waits the whole 9 months - we would go crazy!!!