Monday, February 23, 2009

Aunt Glo, you will be missed.

Elizabeth's Aunt, Aunt Glo passed away this past saturday. I only met Aunt Glo once, it was at a party at the Q's house. We were doing an impromptu trailer trash theme party.. Aunt Glo was so awesome wearing a trucker hat and crazy makeup. She was the life of the party and I immediately felt like family to her, she was that open & loving. Thanks to a bone marrow transplant, Aunt Glo recovered fully from Leukemia last year. Within the past few weeks, her Dr discovered she had liver cancer/pancreatic cancer and told her she had a year to live. Heartbreaking, that year turned out to be only a few weeks at most. Aunt Glo has two daughters my age, both recently married and Mesha is pregnant with her first child. Please pray for her family and adoring husband Chris as they struggle to get thru this time. I only met her once and her happiness and love of life had an impact on me.... Aunt Glo, you will be missed!

4 comments:

The Tylers said...

I can't imagine being pregnant and losing my mom. I don't know how I would survive. I will be praying for them. We went to second service HOPING to see you. If you guys are able, we would love to see you at 2nd service this Sunday because Ellison is being dedicated. it isn't too late to get Quinn in on the action! That would be so cool.

The Tylers said...

I can't imagine being pregnant and losing my mom. I don't know how I would survive. I will be praying for them. We went to second service HOPING to see you. If you guys are able, we would love to see you at 2nd service this Sunday because Ellison is being dedicated. it isn't too late to get Quinn in on the action! That would be so cool.

Robinson Family said...

Very sweet blog Coco. Thanks for this and I'll be praying for Elizabeth and her family.

elizabeth said...

thank you for this.
you are my greatest friend ever.
i am so blessed with you + if i don't say it enough...thank you! ILU