You know the Bible verse and the Byrds song, Turn, Turn, Turn, that is so life right now, I wanted to post this so all of my peeps can also be praying for these pivotal events in my friends lives right now:
1. I have several pregnant friends and due to my post-partem brain, if I forget someone, I am soo sorry! But- here are their names and they each need special prayers during their pregnancies: Jackie Miller, Jessica Riley, Shelley Talbott, Lauren Cook and Brenda McBride. I am sooo excited for the sweet miracle in each of them and honestly cannot wait for more awesome moral/loving/Christian people to be born on this earth!
2. My best friend- Elizabeth Quinton is closing down her amazing baby boutique- Wonderland. It's been her dream forever to open a baby store and after 15 months it's closing doors... it's been a great run, I've love EVERY item I've gotten at Wonderland and am proud to know I was the FIRST person to buy something the day they opened and will be there on the last day at closing. I know God has a special plan for Elizabeth and her next stage in life.
3. My friend and Guillermo's coworker Joe Oglesby lost his brother last week to a heart attack. He was in his early 50's and he was Joe's best friend. I can't imagine losing a sibling!!!
4. My sister and my friend, Lindsey- Elizabeth's sister both got engaged in December and are planning awesome weddings which I'm SO excited about!!
5. My friend Lee and Jamie are putting their house on the market and starting the enormous and exciting adventure of building a house!
Thanks for your prayers!!