Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bros!!

Somedays it feels like everything your toddler does is to be naughty, he touches the off limits items, he disobeys you about a hundred times, he starts to melt down a few times, then he is as sweet as a little angel and gives me & Quinn a bunch of kisses and I think, WHY can't you be like that ALL the time, well here are a few pics of him being sweet & sour....

Going in for the kiss.....
Yo homie.

It's cool if I stick my finger in his mouth right?


K, I'm over pictures with my bro....
And on one last note, I felt like a real fat kid tonight as I'm eating chips and salsa while holding Quinn, yep, I spilled salsa on him and my pillow. Awesome, and that reminds me of another fat kid moment I had the other day, I ate a swiss roll (little debbie) while taking a bath.. seriously, February starts a new eating/exercising regime for me, nursing/cravings or not..... So if any of you even see me walk past the little debbie isle, you'd better body slam me to the ground!!
I almost forgot to share, I am having poop marathons at my house, so if anyone wants to drop their kid with a poop diaper off at my house, feel free. I changed 5 poo-poo diapers in ten minutes the other day between both boys... I think that should get me a day at the spa...




2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Oh dude, those poop marathons are not fun. I laughed out loud because I find crumbs in Ellison's hair all the time :) Is Judah trying to bite Quinn in that top picture? If so, that is really funny. Hang in there.

Robinson Family said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS!!!! Boys are great, aren't they? You are the QUEEN MUM! So of course that means you deserve a spa day!