Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pa rump a pum pum.....

This weekend we tried to squeeze in lots o' Christmas stuff since we don't know when we'll be confined to the house in newborn land! :) I can't belive we made it to our friends annual Christmas party..... we played at park circle while they started setting up for their christmas day/night and even went to the downtown Christmas parade! The best part about the parade was we just so happened to run into a great cop friend of mine.. to hear his commentary about all the different people on the floats perpetuates the fact that after you've been a cop for a LONG time maybe you should not try to participate in public activities. Ha. I guess you become a little jaded of the public when you have been a cop for 30 years and a homicide detective for 20 years.... he's awesome though.. just thinks every other person is a "crook" (and of course has his proof why)!

Ok, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't post pics right now.... I'm trying to figure out the ins and outs of my laptop 'puter..... Ok, so I'll type a bit more and hope my peeps will read even if there are no pics. :) Yesterday I took judah to the barbershop.. .he screamed bloody murder like someone was scalping him the ENTIRE time. We were both covered with hair by the time it was all done. I love taking Judah to Uncle James, it's much less of a painfull experience for all- but what can I say- it's Christmas time and James is VERY busy....

I love my dear husband so much, but it'll never cease to amaze me what he doesn't notice... tonight he yells as he's giving Judah a bath, "Are these BUGS in the tub??" and I run in there to see about a thirty black things floating in the tub, of course I see right away that they are threads, of tufts of material and remember that Judah had a new pair of black socks on today... and NO they were not bugs. I just wonder how Guillermo didn't notice Judah's black "furry" feet before getting into the tub?? I guess I need to not laugh at him and just be thankful he's on bath duty (pregnant or not)!!! :)

3 comments:

The Tylers said...

Come on G...are you kidding me? Courtney, I just love your hubby...he is so funny! I am going to bring you a frozen meal soon if that is okay. Talk to you soon.

Garrett said...

Perhaps he wanted them to be bugs. That's what I feel having only talked with him for 5 minutes ever. I'd want them to be bugs too.

The Brace Family said...

sooo funny! miss you all! hope you are ready for that baby Quinn! can't wait to spend more time with you all when we can.