Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve.......

This Christmas season was so special, of course with the addition of Quinn, Judah being old enough to love the activities , my family and Gmo's family coming down and me being an emo hormonal wreck, everything makes me cry. I couldn't sing any of the Christmas songs at the service at my parents church cause they all made me cry. The people in the rows around me probably thought I was a heathen cause I didn't sing.
Judah says: I've got my magic Christmas pantzzzzz on!!!!
Baby, it's the hottest accesory......

I guess the new normal picture, 2 adults looking at the camera, kids looking wherever! :)



2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

You look MARVELOUS! What a blessed Christmas to remember.

The Tylers said...

WOW! Courtney...you look like a million bucks! Can't wait to see you & meet Quinn!