Thursday, November 13, 2008

YAY!!! Christmas time again!!!

Anyone that knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with Christmas. I start normally start listening to Christmas music in the summer, I would decorate my house in October (if my hubby would not be incredibly annoyed). I start shopping for Christmas in September (or earlier) and I even had a Christmas wedding! So this year I have a few hurdles to cross since Quinn is due to arrive on Dec 10th.....
This is what I dream my holiday decorations will look like.....

This will probably be what they end up looking like.......
And of course there is the family photo for the Christmas cards... since we have to wait for Quinn you might just get your Christmas cards by next July........ Now of course I want some amazing picture of the boys to put in my card, but I've found some pretty amazing portraits that I'm including for your viewing pleasure that we might try to recreate....

Now tell me, WHY did the "face" pictures go away, this is just CLASSIC....


People will really know that despite 2 babies, the romance hasn't fizzled out of our marriage if Guillermo and I do the "brandy glass family portrait"!!!



Nothing spreads Christmas cheer like an INSANE family photo!!!!



Do you think I'll impress all of our family and friends if i shove Judah and Quinn in breif cases like they're little mini moguls?? Maybe I should dress them up in scrubs and let them sit inside of a cadaver and the card could say "Merry Christmas from my future doctors"!!!



And my personal favorite.. there is nothing more awesome to receive than a Christmas card with a really CREEPY picture!!!









1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

Hey, if you go to Portrait Innovations (Mt. P) they can still do the face pictures for you...tempting...I know. ;-)