Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tis the Season.....

We put up our Christmas decorations early because several weeks ago I was sure that Quinn would be here before the end of November..... I'm so glad they're up, but I didn't realize what a constant temptation it would be for Judah to man-handle the tree. It's like the tree of good & evil taunting him every day!!
Judah was so excited that he had a "baby" too!
My parents were so sweet to come help us decorate and watch Judah so we could put everything up!

Judah doesn't understand why he can't play with the "ball"....


Can you tell someone was excited for their Christmas decorating weekend??




2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Merry Christmas!!! How fun. That was always a favorite time with my mom...helping her put on decorations, etc. LOVE the "tree of good and evil" comparison...Ha!

JICC said...

Look at this sweet boy! Our tree is tempting Noa too - we've had it up for weeks because I'm crazy... :) Aren't you excited to have another little one VERY soon!!! Can't wait to hear about it - any day now!!!!