Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Barf and Boo-boos......

This was pretty much what my weekend looked like.... what did yours look like??

Last week Judah busted his lip open (for the second time in 2 months at daycare).. this time it was on top of a busted nose too..... anyways on top of that he got a stomach flu where he was projectile vomitting non-stop all day saturday (my favorite was when he filled his car seat with vomit)... the best part for him was LOTS of popsicles and the *best* part for us will be when we receive the bill from St Francis/Roper URGENT care which appearantly is an ER!!!!! (pray for us. lol).



This is his lip 3 days after he fell... I love how fast lips heal!
Judah in dah hood enjoying some Ice......
Nothing can hold this kid back. Boo-boos, vomit, bring it on!
Have you seen the size of this kids mouth? (He gets it from his Daddy....)





4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

OH MY! That truly STINKS!! I hope he is on the mend and that you are not totally exhausted!!! I will pray healthy prayers for you all!

Good Morning Momma! said...

so sorry he was feeling yucky!!! his pictures are oh so cute as usual, though! he makes a cute little barfer. :)

The Tylers said...

Oh man...that hurts just to look at it. Don't you just love it when they get hurt somewhere when you are not there? Missed you Sunday :( Hope you guys have a better week!

The Cooks said...

Hey Courtney!

Thanks for visiting the blog! We have not had internet access but for in our bathroom (don't ask), so I haven't been able to write many people back. Sorry.

First of all, your little guys is precious! So cute!

And I love your blog!

I am due April 27, so I still have a ways to go. But with 2 others -- it seems to be going by so fast! When are you due? I hope everything is going well!