Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If we were any more granola, we'd have to move to Portland! JUST kidding.









There is a spot on Daniel Island that is absolutely beautiful, it has a water feature and a very long dock to fish or relax and awesome hiking trails (or if you're super preggo- waddling trails). We had tons of fun over there and even let Judah go in the ocean! You could see straight thru to the bottom and there wasn't any waves in this area on the harbor! So I even braved the water up to my knees! If you know me, you know that's pretty awesome. LOL.

5 comments:

Robinson Family said...

LOVE the sepia picture of him by the driftwood. Beautiful. ;-)

The DeFoor Family said...

Great photos...hope you are feeling well these days and I am with you on the ocean phobia, you never know what's under there????

The Tylers said...

Are you scared of the ocean, too? I am terrified! And what does granola mean...I am sooo tired of not knowing lingo...this is the 2nd time I have read the word 'granola' and not known its meaning. I am such a dork :) Miss you guys...need to get together soon.

JackRussell said...

this looks like a great park! we'll have to check it out! bravo for braving the water too - i don't like to go in either and now i don't feel like such a wimp. :)

The Plis family said...

Hey...it's Heather, one of Chara's friends (met you at a girl night). Anyhow, this entry CRACKED me up. Well, my sister would classify as "granola" and guess where she lives. Drum roll please......
PORTLAND!
I just had to laugh! too funny